Notting Hill Condos is a new condo development by Lanterra Developments currently in preconstruction at 4000 Eglinton Avenue West, Toronto. The development is scheduled for completion in 2024. Sales for available units range in price from $605,900 to over $927,900. Notting Hill Condos has a total of 1320 units. Sizes range from 745 to 1174 square feet.
Top Reasons to Live at Notting Hill Condos
1. Transit Options The area of Eglinton Avenue West and Royal York Road is serviced by TTC buses, with routes just steps away from Notting Hill Condos 2. Residents can easily connect to the subway, GO Transit, the UP Union Pearson Express, and the upcoming Eglinton Crosstown LRT. Travelling into downtown Toronto will take commuters only an hour.
2. Lifestyle Amenities Notting Hill Condos 2 is located near plenty of lifestyle amenities and residents can take advantage of having restaurants, cafes, grocery stores, banks, drug stores, shopping and entertainment options all nearby.
3. Green Space The Humber River and lush, green parks, with plenty of walking and hiking trails are located near Notting Hill Condos 2 for the outdoor enthusiasts to enjoy.
4. Highway Access Residents of Notting Hill Condos 2 will have access to major thoroughfares in the area, including Highways 27, 427, and 401, making it extremely easy to travel within Toronto and the GTA. Motorists can commute into downtown Toronto in just under half an hour. 5. Great Investment With many schools located in the area, Notting Hill Condos 2 will make the perfect home for young and growing families. Easy access to current and upcoming transit options is also a huge selling point for both buyers and investors. Notting Hill Condos Highlights:
- Located in the Humber Heights-Westmount neighbourhood in Toronto
- Close access to Highway 401 & Highway 427
- Close to the future Eglinton West LRT
- 8 minute drive from Humbertown Shopping Centre
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Many nearby public transportation
- Nearby parks include Scarlett Heights Park, Ukranian Canadian Memorial Park and Scarlett Mills Park
Keep in Touch
Get informed about new exciting pre-construction Homes & Condos. Subscribe below.